TAMS Annual General Meeting
The TAMS Annual General Meeting date will be published here shortly.
The last AGM was held digitally on Sunday, 18 December 2022, 4–4:30 pm AEDT
At the AGM the following TAMS members were elected by the membership to the following positions.
- David Mayne – Chair
- Kristin Sinclair – Vice Chair, Treasurer, Membership
- Heather Mayne – Secretary & Public Officer, Conference Chair
- Suzanne Dickinson – National Support Group Chair
- Pamela Mathieson – Ordinary Member
- Jess Perlibachas – Ordinary Member
We congratulate and support your committee as advocates for mastocytosis care, support, education and research within Australasia.
The first TAMS Committee was originally formed in January 2012 with the aim of raising the profile of mastocytosis and MCAS and its sufferers in Australasia, and developing a support network for patients, carers and physicians. The committee is made up of Mastocytosis and MCAS sufferers and carers.