TAMS’ AGM will be held at the 2017 TAMS Conference on Sunday, 8 October 2017 from 11:30am–12pm.
The last AGM was held on Saturday, 17 September 2016 from 1:30pm–2pm at the 2016 TAMS Mini-Conference.
At the AGM the following TAMS members were elected by the membership to the following positions. We bid farewell to Claire Ellis, a valued founding member and welcomed Liam Cochrane to our committee.
- David Mayne – Chair
- Kristin Sinclair – Vice Chair, Treasurer, Membership
- Heather Mayne – Secretary & Public Officer, Conference Chair
- Suzanne Dickinson – National Support Group Chair
- Pamela Mathieson – ordinary member
- Liam Cochrane – ordinary member
We congratulate and support your committee as advocates for mastocytosis care, support, education and research within Australasia.
The first TAMS Committee was originally formed in January 2012 with the aim of raising the profile of mastocytosis and MCAD and its sufferers in Australasia, and developing a support network for patients, carers and physicians. The committee is made up of Mastocytosis and MCAD sufferers and carers.