TAMS Annual General Meeting
The next TAMS will be announced in 2021.
The last AGM was held digitally on Sunday, 6 September 2020, 4.30-5pm AEST.
At the AGM the following TAMS members were elected by the membership to the following positions.
- David Mayne – Chair
- Kristin Sinclair – Vice Chair, Treasurer, Membership
- Heather Mayne – Secretary & Public Officer, Conference Chair
- Suzanne Dickinson – National Support Group Chair
- Pamela Mathieson – Ordinary Member
- Suzie Ammerer – Ordinary Member
- Liam Cochran – Ordinary Member
- Jess Perlibachas – Ordinary Member
We congratulate and support your committee as advocates for mastocytosis care, support, education and research within Australasia.
The first TAMS Committee was originally formed in January 2012 with the aim of raising the profile of mastocytosis and MCAS and its sufferers in Australasia, and developing a support network for patients, carers and physicians. The committee is made up of Mastocytosis and MCAS sufferers and carers.